First Night 2015
Boston Pedicab Rides for New Year's Eve First Night 2015.
BECAUSE CELEBRATING NEW YEAR'S
SHOULD REALLY FEEL NEW!
REMEMBER: OUR NEW YEAR'S EVE PEDICABS HAVE BLANKETS ON BOARD TO KEEP YOU TOASTY AND SNUG!
Plus, We stay out Wicked late – long after the bar's close!
From fireworks viewings to bar crawls to ice sculpture tours, most fun-seekers out on Boston's First Night use pedicabs to get around the city. And because we are in high demand, we want you to get advance pick on setting up your New Year's Eve rides!!
Click below to book yours in advance!
New Year's Eve pedicab rides include:
- Ice Sculpture Tours! The amazing ice sculptures are spread out, so people love us to ride around for an hour or so to see them all!
Fireworks Viewings! Folks who want to see the fireworks take our pedicabs become the best seat in the house!
- Pub & bar crawls! Arrange to have us pick you up and drop you off all night long!
- Dinner Rides! Let us bring you to dinner – even all the way to the North End! – and even pick you up afterwards to get you into the party!
- In-Town Designated Driver! Go ahead and have another one! We'll ride you safely across town or down the block!
- Family Fun Rides! Something to do on New Year's Eve that all ages will love! Let's take the gang out for an hour or two!
- Let's Kill Time! The perfect way to spend an hour or two in between festivities.
- Cab's can't be found? We move quicker through town than taxi services – making us more reliable and easier to
- Shortcut to the T! Let us bring you to the closest train home, laughing all the way!